Have you ever considered calendar printing as a marketing vehicle, but weren’t sure whether your company can benefit from calendar marketing? With a strategic approach to calendar marketing, any company can reap the rewards of year-round marketing. The keys to a successful calendar marketing campaign are:
- Relevance: Your calendar theme should feature images your customers want to display.
- Unique visual engagement: Your calendar design and photography should be striking.
- Quality printing: Like a picture frame, quality calendar printing makes your calendars more attractive.
- Branding: Make sure your brand is prominent on every page.
- Direct marketing: Reveal monthly, weekly or even daily specials to promote year round sales.
- Distribution: Get your calendars in the hands of well-targeted customers – current and past buyers as well as those who fit your target customer demographic.
All of these elements of a successful calendar printing campaign have been covered extensively on the PsPrint Blog. Knowing how to achieve success is one thing; understanding why calendar marketing is a good idea is the catalyst you need to get started. Thus, here are 10 good reasons to print calendars for marketing.
- Brand your company: Place your logo, wordmark or other branding visuals on every page so customers recognize you as the leader in your industry.
- Direct marketing: As stated, you can unveil monthly, weekly or daily deals complete with coupons and coupon codes so you can track calendar return on investment.
- Cheap marketing: Nothing has a lower investment-per-customer-per-view than calendars. A single calendar can generate thousands of views from each customer per year.
- Solidarity: Relevant calendars show customers you’re just like them. They build trust in your company and lend confidence to buyers.
- Add value: Unlike many other marketing materials, calendars are useful; thus, they add value for your customers.
- Differentiate your company: You can take advantage of your calendar design and photography to differentiate your company. A unique calendar gets noticed and is easily remembered.
- Simple distribution: Take calendars directly to local customers for a personal touch; you can also mail calendars to a well-targeted mailing list comprised of those who meet your best customer demographics.
- Reach customers your competitors are missing: If your competitors aren’t engaged in calendar marketing, you have an opportunity to market to customers on a daily basis via a channel they’re not using.
- Promote new products, services, websites and apps: You can promote other marketing channels, products and services every day with calendars.
- Continual marketing: Include an order form or URL near the end of your calendar so customers can order a new calendar from you every year.
What are some other great reasons to engage in calendar marketing this year?