Every bride should have the option to print beautiful custom wedding invitations that are as unique as her special day, but not every bride knows what those options are. In this guide for brides, we show you what wedding invitations options are available and how you can make your own beautiful wedding invitations on a budget.
Custom wedding invitation design options
Forget generic store-bought wedding invitations – you can get a custom design for your wedding invitation for the same price or even less.
One option is to hire a graphic designer for your wedding invites. This is the most expensive option, but also offers the greatest level of customization. PsPrint offers wedding invitation design services at an affordable price.
Another option is to make your own custom wedding invitations with PsPrint’s free online invitation maker.
Here’s how it works:
- Browse the free wedding invitation templates in our design gallery
- Choose your favorite design, and select a color scheme to match your wedding theme
- Open the invitation template in the free design tool, then follow the on-screen prompts to add your own text, photos, shapes, colors, and more!
You can use the design tool to tweak your design until you’re absolutely thrilled with how your custom wedding invitations look.
When you’re done designing, you can generate a free PDF to share with family and friends and get feedback before you go to print. You can even save your design and come back to it to make revisions any time.
Our online wedding invitation creator is the fast, easy, free way to make your own professional wedding invitations – completely customized for your special day!
Custom wedding invitation printing options
PsPrint offers a full selection of sizes, folds, and printing and shipping turnaround times; but perhaps the most important option you need to consider is your wedding invitation paper stock. Together with your design, your paper stock lends a feel for your wedding theme.
Wedding invitation paper stock options include:
- 16-point gloss cover stock: A thick, extra-glossy paper stock for bright, vibrant invitations
- 15-point velvet with soft touch coating: A supremely elegant paper stock with a velvety feel
- 15-point velvet cover stock: Velvety, semi-matte paper stock that lends a classy look to your invitations
- 14-point gloss cover stock: Bright and vibrant in a standard invitation thickness
- 13-pont matte cover stock: Subtle and sophisticated, for low-key weddings or ultra-classy ceremonies
- 13-point recycled matte cover stock: Perfect for the eco-friendly bride, this paper is made from 100% post-consumer waste
Match your choice of paper stock to your invitation design for a completely custom, unique, and beautiful wedding invitation that’s well-suited to your wedding day.
Additional custom invitation options
If you want to print wedding invitations unlike any the world has seen before, consider additional custom invitation options. You can have your wedding invitations die-cut into any shape you’d like; for example, a silhouette of the bride and groom. Or, consider a bright and shiny foil stamp – perhaps your initials together?
No matter what look you’re after, PsPrint has the tools and resources you need to print beautiful custom wedding invitations that will wow your guests and do justice to your special day. Get started with custom wedding invitation design and printing today!