Americans exchange more than 180 million Valentine’s Day cards annually; and since 62 percent of adults say they celebrate Valentine’s Day – and around 250 million adults in the U.S. – that means the average person gets more than one Valentine’s Day card each February. It begs the question: With so many Valentine’s cards exchanged, why settle for generic store-bought greeting cards when you can make your own custom Valentine’s Day cards online?
You might want to print custom Valentine’s Day cards if:
- You want to impress your significant other with a creative Valentine’s card
- You want to personalize Valentine’s Day cards to share with family and friends
- You want to add your business logo to Valentine’s Day cards to send to customers
- You want to add special sentiments, unique photos or funny in-jokes to your Valentine’s Day cards
- You want to print unique invitation cards for a Valentine’s Day dance or other event
- You want to sell your unique Valentine’s Day cards (perhaps online or via consignment with local gift shops)
No matter your reason for printing custom Valentine’s, here’s how to do it with PsPrint’s free online Valentine’s Day card maker.
1. Choose your favorite Valentine’s Day card template (they’re free!)
Start by browsing the PsPrint design library for free Valentine’s Day card templates. The templates are professionally designed, yet can be customized so your Valentine’s Day cards are unique. Simply select your favorite template, size, and color scheme, then open your template in the online Valentine’s Day card creator.
2. Customize your template with the Valentine’s Day card design tool
Use the free online Valentine’s Day card design tool to:
- Upload your own photos
- Edit and add your own text
- Adjust fonts and font colors
- Add shapes and colors
- Adjust the layout
It’s easy to make adjustments with a few clicks of your mouse, and when you’re done designing you can download a free PDF to see how your printed Valentine’s Day cards will look.
3. Print custom Valentine’s Day cards online
Once you’ve approved your design, you can print custom Valentine’s Day cards online. Decide whether to print traditional folded greeting card style Valentine’s Day cards or flat postcard style cards, then select printing options such as quantity and paper stock (a velvet paper stock with soft touch coating makes for Valentine’s Day card that feels as amazing as it looks!).
You can also choose expedited production and shipping times if you need your Valentine’s Day cards fast. Don’t forget to print matching envelopes, envelop seals and address labels for a professional, premium presentation!
Want to use your own design?
You can upload your own artwork to a blank Valentine’s Day card template. This is a perfect idea for:
- Graphic designers who want to craft their own designs in Photoshop or Illustrator, but want an easy way to ensure their artwork is print-ready and to bridge the gap between design and print
- Parents who want to showcase their children’s artwork on their Valentine’s Day cards (perfect for school Valentine’s exchanges) – simply scan in your child’s artwork and add it to the blank canvas. You can then use the design tool to add your personalized text
- Businesses that want to feature their own artwork on the Valentine’s Day cards they send to customers
- Anyone who wants to create a design from scratch using the free online design tool
In each case, PsPrint’s free Valentine’s Day card creator makes it fast and easy to design your own Valentine’s Day cards online. Get your free Valentine’s Day card template now!