Looking for a creative way to make your gifts and holiday cards stand out this year? Metallic roll sticker printing is a brilliant way to add glitz and glimmer to your gifts and cards – and it’s fast and easy to print personalized metallic roll stickers that will impress your recipients. Metallic roll stickers are easy to apply, affordable to print, and lend a beautiful aesthetic to your gift and holiday card labels. Here’s how to print festive gift and holiday card labels with metallic roll stickers.
STEP 1: Download free label templates
Start by downloading free gift and holiday card label templates. You can download a free template that makes it easy to prepare your artwork for printing. PsPrint’s free roll sticker layout templates are available in a variety of shapes, including circle, oval, rectangle, square, heart, scalloped, starburst and wavy edge.
Once you’ve downloaded your template, set it to the proper size (you can print labels in sizes ranging from 1-inch by 1-inch to 5-inches by 7-inches). Then, you can select your paper stock and create your custom holiday label design.
STEP 2: Choose your favorite metallic roll sticker paper
PsPrint offers three different metallic roll sticker paper options:
- Metallic silver paper with a bright, glossy finish for a stylish look
- Metallic gold paper, which provides an elegant, yet striking look
- Rainbow holographic foil paper, which features an attention-commanding, colorful rainbow hologram effect
Note that each paper stock has its own design specifications, so it’s a good idea to select your paper stock before you create your design to ensure your artwork is properly set up.
STEP 3: Create your gift or holiday card label design
Once you’ve downloaded your template, open it in your favorite editing program – Photoshop or Illustrator, for example. Then, create your design. Since you’ll be printing on metallic stocks, your design should feature solid colors that contrast with your selected paper stock.
Once your design is finalized, you can select your printing options.
STEP 4: Print custom gift and holiday card labels
All that’s left to do is choose your metallic roll sticker printing options, then send your artwork to print. By now, you’ve already selected the shape and size of your gift or holiday card labels. Other options include:
- Unwind direction: Decide which direction your labels should face on the roll
- Quantity: How many labels do you need to print? Keep in mind the more you print, the lower your price per piece
- Production time: Choose three-day or five-day turnaround times, depending on your timeline
- Shipping options: Decide how soon you want to receive your personalized gift and holiday card labels
Finally, you can upload your design and checkout. Your custom metallic holiday card and gift labels will be printed and delivered to you in just a few days.
Ready to make your gifts and holiday cards extra special this year? Print metallic roll stickers as personalized gift and holiday card labels today!