BUILDING YOUR PRESS-READY FILE
- Download the appropriate greeting card template from the button below.
- Open your greeting card template in CMYK color mode at 300 dpi.
- Using the template, build your file to the correct specs. Be sure to include the necessary bleed, text safety and border requirements (if applicable).
- The template layer should be deleted once you have completed your design.
- Save your file as a JPG at 300 dpi and in CMYK color mode.
Archive a copy of this file before you create your contest submission version. We will need this file if you are a winner.
SUBMITTING YOUR ARTWORK FOR ENTRY TO CONTEST
- Open a copy of your press-ready file and change the resolution to 72 dpi.
- Edit the overall size of your file to be 700 pixels x 500 pixels or 500 pixels x 700 pixels.
- Critical Step: Convert the color mode of your file to RGB.
- Save your new web file as an uncompressed JPG (with a new name).
- Upload your web file using the appropriate button below.
- Minimum Image Size: The upload system will not accept images smaller than 400x560 or 560x400.
- Maximum Image Size: The upload system will not accept images larger than 500x700 or 700x500.
Need Help With Your Image? Contact Help