Do you want to make huge Christmas sales but have a limited budget or you’re running out of time to market your specials? All you need is a few days and a few hundred dollars to promote your big Christmas sales. The key to a successful Christmas marketing plan with limited time or money is to blanket the market fast. Running a sustained marketing campaign is out of the question, but you can still boost sales with the following three-day Christmas marketing plan.
- Place three banners near the busiest local intersections: $170 for 3 2-foot by 5-foot banners
- Send Every Door Direct Mail postcards to all residents in your zip code: around $600 to print and mail 2,000 EDDM postcards
- Post a three-day Facebook campaign: boosted for $100
- Place promotional flyers in shopping areas: downtown, malls, strip malls, etc.: $160 for 1,000 full-color 8.5-inch by 11-inch flyers
- Send an email blast to local customers: Free
- Insert promotional flyers into your local newspaper: $530 for 5,000 8.5-inch by 11-inch full color flyers printed both sides plus insertion fees
- Post another Facebook campaign: boosted for $50
- Send another email blast: Free
This three-day Christmas marketing campaign puts your holiday promotions in front of customers on several levels: via social media, via targeted mailing and emailing, via impulse-buy locations, and via outdoor marketing. Each of the suggested marketing materials is a proven strategy designed to help you capitalize on a healthy return on investment. The best part? The entire campaign can be run for less than $1,700. It’s also scalable: if you have a smaller budget, cut the number of postcards you send and flyers you distribute in half, for example. If you have a larger budget, you can invest as much as you need to reach your entire local customer base. If you need to launch a powerful Christmas marketing campaign fast, all it takes is a few hours to put the campaign detailed here in motion. What other strategies do you have for last-minute Christmas marketing?