Want to add a personal touch to your gifts this holiday season? Print your own custom gift labels! You can download free gift label layout templates that make it easy to place your custom text, images and graphics in a print-ready file, then quickly send the job to be printed and shipped to your door. You can also mix up different gift label designs on a single sheet, so you’re not limited to one color, one image or one anything. Custom gift labels are a great way to personalize your holiday spirit this holiday season. Here are some ideas for custom gift label designs.
- Ask your kids to come up with designs using pencils and crayons, then scan and print.
- Take photos of the kids in their holiday outfits to use as gift label backgrounds.
- Create your own custom gift label designs or even your own holiday characters.
- Use family photos as gift label backgrounds – or even that photo of Uncle Ned sleeping off Christmas dinner.
- Go out and about to take photos of holiday lights and decorations to use on your holiday gift labels.
- Come up with funny phrases for your gift tags, or even in-jokes only your family will get.
- Elegantly add your family initials to your gift label designs.
- Choose a gift label color scheme that matches your holiday décor: green and red, blue and silver, and more.
- Have the kids build a snowman to print on your holiday gift tags, or capture a shot of the kids going down the local sledding hill.
These are just a few ideas you can use to spark your own inspiration. This year, skip the generic store-bought gift labels and make the holiday spirit personal with custom gift labels.