Thank you for submitting your entry for PsPrint's Card and Calendar Design Contest! For our public voting prizes, the name of the game is promotion. We want to share with you some helpful tips to promote your images and help you maximize your chances of winning one of more than $15,000 in prizes.
If you didn’t enter the design contest, don’t worry, because there are more contests coming up! In the meantime, you can still take the time to browse through the galleries to choose your favorite entries. Once you find your favorites, you can vote for each image once per day and promote them as well!
Tips for promoting your design:
- Take a look at your individual entry in the View and Vote tab on the PsPrint contest page. See those buttons below your design? Take advantage of those buttons!
- Post your entry on your Facebook page and encourage your followers to share your post.
- If you're on Twitter, tweet the link to your entry.
- Send an email blast to your contacts, encouraging them to check out and vote for your entry.
- Post your entry on Google+.
- Pin your design on Pinterest – Pinterest is a visual-heavy site, which is perfect for this design contest!
- Post your entry on your LinkedIn page.
- Images look great on Tumblr, so if you have a Tumblr account, post your entry and ask others to vote for and reblog your design.
- Many instant-messaging systems allow you to post a status. Place a link to your entry with the simple call to action, "Vote!" as your message.
- Make an auto-signature for your email with your entry link and a request for votes.
- If you manage a blog, write up a simple post showcasing your design and then share away.
- Remember that people are allowed to vote for each image once per day, so encourage your fans to visit your entry every day!
Please remember – you are allowed only one image per category into the finals. For those of you who entered more than one image into a specific category: While it is great to promote all of your contest images, you may want to select one image (per category) you think is the best and promote that image to avoid spreading your votes across multiple images in a particular category. Voters are free to vote for any and all of your images, however, so promote them as you see fit.