PsPrint is excited to announce the start of a monthly contest. Beginning today, each fan of PsPrint on Facebook is encouraged to post an image of their latest printed product from PsPrint on our Facebook Wall. We’ll collect the names of every participant, and at the end of the month, we’ll draw a name at random — that person will win a $50 Amazon gift card!
PsPrint is proud that its customers are a creative bunch, and we love to see your work. Our goal is to have a Facebook Wall full of beautiful, unique and interesting designs printed by PsPrint. Feel free to include a link back to your website, too!
PsPrint will hold this contest once per month, so you’ll have plenty of chances to win.
The following are the official rules for this contest. Any questions? Feel free to ask in the Comments below. Good luck!
Rules and Regulations
1. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Inc. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Deluxe Small Business Sales d/b/a PsPrint (“Sponsor”), and not to Facebook. The information you provide as detailed below will only be used for Promotion administration purposes.
2. Requirements: To be eligible users must post their original printed designs on PsPrint’s Facebook Wall between the times of 9 a.m. on 01/02/13 through 5 p.m. PDT on 01/31/13.
3.1 Submitted designs will be considered “Eligible Entries” (or each an “Eligible Entry”) provided that they (a) are the original work of the Entrant and were printed at PsPrint; (b) are suitable for publication (i.e., must not be defamatory, obscene or indecent); (c) have not won previous awards or been previously used for public display by any third party; (d) do not contain copyrighted works owned by third parties, reference any third party trademarks, names or third party logos or otherwise infringe upon the intellectual property rights of any third party; (e) do not invade the privacy, publicity or other such rights of any person, firm or entity; (f) are consistent with our business goals and objectives, and applicable laws and/or regulations.
3.2 As a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, and by submitting your printed design for consideration, Entrants warrant and represent that they own all design content, including, without limitation, all intellectual property rights thereto and that the submitted design does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights or any other legal or moral rights of any third party. Sponsor’s determination as to whether the submission potentially violates the submission criteria is final.
3.3 Entries may be subject to editorial review in the Sponsor’s sole discretion for content eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules before being declared a winning design. Entries containing false information, prohibited material or inappropriate content, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may be disqualified. Once submitted, and accepted by us, Eligible Entries may not be changed, altered or modified.
3.4 Proof of submission or sending is not proof of receipt by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, illegible or misdirected requests, which are void. Incomplete or ineligible entries and entries received outside the Promotion Period will not be entered into the Promotion.
3.5 Only one Eligible Entry is allowed per Entrant. Multiple Entrants are not permitted. Any attempt by any Entrant to obtain more than one Eligible Entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that Entrant’s entries and disqualify that Entrant. Use of any automated system to participate in the Sweepstakes is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
3.6 By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants agree to have their submitted designs displayed on the Sweepstakes Site (or another of our websites), newsletters, blogs, press releases and other communication channels at its discretion without any form of compensation.
4. Schedule: Jan. 2, 2013 through Jan. 31, 2013.
5. Awards / Prizes: One $50 Amazon gift card.
6. Award of Prize: Each participant who posts their original printed design to PsPrint’s Facebook Wall will be entered once into the drawing for the gift card. Winner will be chosen at random from all complete and valid entries.
7. General Conditions
1. The Sponsor and Promoter of this Contest is Deluxe Small Business Sales, Inc. d/b/a PsPrint, 2861 Mandela Parkway, Oakland, CA 94608.
2. Participants may not be employees of PsPrint, connected advertising and promotional agencies, their respective affiliates and associates, or such employees’ immediate family members or persons with whom such employees reside.
3. All participants must be of age 18 or older.
4. PsPrint retains the right to extend the promotion submission closing date, and other key dates without further notice.
5. Incomplete, incorrect or otherwise unsuitable entries can be disqualified at PsPrint’s sole discretion.
6. PsPrint is not responsible for lost, misdirected or delayed entries. Entries received by methods other than those outlined will not be accepted.
7. Proof of identity must be produced on request.
8. Valid Facebook account and email is required to participate in the contest. Submissions with invalid emails will be subject to invalidation at PsPrint’s sole discretion.
9. The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded. PsPrint retains the right, in its absolute and sole discretion, to make substitutions of equivalent kind or approximate value in the event of the unavailability of any prize or component of the prize for any reason whatsoever.
10. In accepting the prize, the winner acknowledges that PsPrint may not be held liable for any loss or damage associated with accepting or using the prize.
11. By submitting an entry, Participants acknowledge their acceptance and understanding of these Rules.
12. All prizes will be net of any taxes PsPrint is required by law to withhold. All taxes imposed on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
13. PsPrint may require all prize winners to complete a W-9.
14. PsPrint will send prize winners a 1099, if required by the IRS.
15. To the extent permitted by law, Participant agrees to hold PsPrint, its respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless for any damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion and/or use or acceptance of any prize.
16. Any false information provided within the context of the Promotion by any Participant concerning identity, mailing address, telephone number, email address, ownership of rights or non-compliance with these Rules or the like may result in the immediate elimination of the Participant from the Promotion. PsPrint further reserves the right to disqualify any Entry that it believes in its sole and unfettered discretion infringes the rights of any third party, otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, or violates US law.
17. PsPrint is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission. PsPrint is not responsible for theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind. PsPrint is not responsible for inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by participants on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, PsPrint reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. PsPrint further reserves the right to disqualify any Participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Sweepstakes. Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, PsPrint reserves the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent of the applicable law.
18. Under no circumstances shall the submission of an Entry into the Sweepstakes, the awarding of a prize, or anything in these Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with PsPrint. You acknowledge that you have submitted your Entry voluntarily and not in confidence or in trust. You acknowledge that no confidential, fiduciary, agency or other relationship now exists between you and PsPrint and that no such relationship is established by your submission of an Entry under these Rules.
19. This contest is subject to all US laws. These Rules shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. If any provision(s) of these Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
20. Prize items lost in transit/transmission are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any reissue or replacement of a lost/destroyed prize or prizes is at the sole decision of PsPrint.
21. This Promotion is open only to legal residents who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries collectively received during the Promotion Period.
22. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
23. The Sponsor reserves the right to change the rules at any time without notice.