We’ve reached the finals in PsPrint’s 2012 Card and Calendar Design Contest! We received more than 350 entries in six categories, and after your votes poured in, 20 finalists have moved on to the next stage. Starting today, the slate is wiped clean, and all 20 finalist entries need your votes in order to win their categories. If you entered the contest or like a particular design, vote now and vote often – each person gets one vote per day! The deadline for finalist voting is Sept. 28, and we’ll announce the winners on Oct. 3. We’re awarding more than $15,000 in prizes and free printing to the winners! Please take a moment to view the design entries and vote for your favorite. For holiday card entries the categories are Best Design, Humor and three “local flavor” categories – designs inspired by one of the cities that PsPrint calls home – the San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago and the East Coast. The last category focuses on Best Design for a poster calendar. Have you heard about the prizes we’re awarding? First through third place in each category will be determined by the designs that receive the most votes. Third place will receive a $100 gift card from Amazon, second place earns a $250 Amazon gift card, and the first-place design in each category receives a whopping $500 gift card to Amazon. A PsPrint panel of judges will deem one design from each category a Grand Prize winner, and they will each receive a $1,000 Amazon gift card. In addition, every winner will receive free printing of their winning designs. For our public voting prizes, the name of the game is promotion. We want to share with you some helpful tips to promote your images and help you maximize your chances of winning one of more than $15,000 in prizes. If you didn’t enter the design contest, don’t worry, because there are more contests coming up! In the meantime, you can still take the time to browse through the galleries to choose your favorite entries. Once you find your favorites, you can vote for each image once per day and promote them as well! Tips for promoting your design:
- Take a look at your individual entry in the View and Vote tab on the PsPrint contest page. See those buttons below your design? Take advantage of those buttons!
- Post your entry on your Facebook page and encourage your followers to share your post.
- If you're on Twitter, tweet the link to your entry.
- Send an email blast to your contacts, encouraging them to check out and vote for your entry.
- Post your entry on Google+.
- Pin your design on Pinterest – Pinterest is a visual-heavy site, which is perfect for this design contest!
- Post your entry on your LinkedIn page.
- Images look great on Tumblr, so if you have a Tumblr account, post your entry and ask others to vote for and reblog your design.
- Many instant-messaging systems allow you to post a status. Place a link to your entry with the simple call to action, "Vote!" as your message.
- Make an auto-signature for your email with your entry link and a request for votes.
- If you manage a blog, write up a simple post showcasing your design and then share away.
- Remember that people are allowed to vote for each image once per day, so encourage your fans to visit your entry every day!
Went to the final voting for contest, clicked on View & Vote, but there are no images. Tried it on another computer, the samething, no images.