1. Get a 15 percent discount! Become a fan of PsPrint on Facebook, post to our page, and we will personally send you a coupon code worth 15 percent off your next printing order. Get creative – upload a design you’re particularly proud of or perhaps link to your site. You can even just tell us about your latest order.
2. You’re already on Facebook. C’mon – you refresh your stream hundreds of times a day anyway, so you might as well be able to count your Facebook addiction as “work” by getting graphic design news updates from PsPrint.
3. Learn about our sales. When our new sales begin, we post them on PsPrint’s Facebook wall as soon as possible. Also, the current bargains are always listed on our Facebook page in the left column. It’s a great reference tool!
4. Keep up with our blog. Our Facebook page alerts you when a new post is added to the PsPrint Design & Printing Blog. That way you won’t miss a single post about business card printing tips, marketing information for your small business or money-saving ideas.
5. Coming soon: video! PsPrint is working on developing tutorial videos that will be uploaded to our Facebook page. Post a comment to let us know what you’d like to learn.
6. Participate in contests. Our Holiday Card Design Contest was a big hit. Contestants posted their entries to PsPrint’s Facebook page to urge fans to vote for them. It was a great way for the entrants to publicize their designs. Stay tuned for upcoming design contests, and you’ll be able to do the same!
7. Give us feedback. PsPrint is always curious about what our customers think. Do you like a particular product? Prefer a certain paper stock? Appreciate a specific blog? Would you like to see a topic more thoroughly explored? Let us know on our wall!
8. Get the lighter side. When we come across a funny comic about web design or a visually striking poster, chances are we’re not going to write an entire blog about it, and you wouldn’t get the same effect on Twitter, so we’ll post it on Facebook. If you become our fan, we’ll do our best to make it worth your while.