Oftentimes it’s not just the designs that stand out among customers’ orders here at PsPrint – the stories behind the print jobs can be just as interesting. Here are a few highlights this week:
- We printed stickers for Tomy Toys, which is shooting for the world record title of tallest toy train track in New York as part of National Train Day this Saturday.
- B’stro designed an “otteriffic” promotional poster for Frameline37, the San Francisco International LGBT Film Festival.
- Seattle-based punk rock band The Heels ordered a short run of sticker decals for its record release show on May 18.
- That greeting card below with the crazy cat? It’s called “Dammit Merlin!” and can be ordered through Steph Laberis’ store.
- I was impressed by the professional-looking design for Rising Sun Energy Center’s marketing brochure, only to find out it was created by a volunteer, Nicholas Tapia.
You’re sure to find inspiration for your upcoming design and print jobs in “Hot Off the Press.” Be sure to check out last week’s edition, too, which focused on the popular use of red and black in design.
I love the "Loser-ology" club card flyer and the Pets Unlimited greeting card - outstanding designs!